If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This one is a tribute to Il Maestro Federico Fellini and his wife Guilieta Massina who once kept an apartment in via Margutta near Piazza del Popolo. This is a rememberance of the glory years of Cinecitta where most of Fellini’s best work was filmed. Amarcord. —pierino
Makes 2 cocktails
- 1 11.15 oz can San Pelligrino limonata
- 2 shots Strega*
- 2 shots Absolut Citron vodka
- 1 sugar cube
- splashes dry vermouth (optional)
- Using a cocktail mixer, add the sugar cube and pour the Strega and vodka over it. Add in the vermouth if using.
- Pour in the limonata.
- Stir, DON’T shake.
- *Strega is a complex Italian liquore with some floral components. It's name means "witch".
More Great Recipes: