If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I typically make this with rosemary but Thyme is nice too. Good for a small bbq. —JadeAyes
chicken breasts sliced to make a pocket
pieces cooking twine
bunch fresh thyme
cup low sodium soy sauce
cup extra virgin olive oil
pinches salt and pepper
- season chicken with salt and pepper. Put in zip lock bag and add in soy sauce and evoo. Marinate for 20 min.
- heat and grease grill. Low heat otherwise chicken will burn.
- take chicken and stuff with 2 lemon slices and 2 sprigs of thyme. wrap with twine
- grill for about 20 min or until juices run clear.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Use of Lemon, Thyme and a Grill