If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My own invention. This can be tried in different combinations preferably a neutral ingredient, a sweet one and a sour one. —Basabi
- 3 Cucumbers
- 1 Raw Mango
- 1/2 Honey Dew Melon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder (optional)
- Peel and grate the cucumbers and strain through a sieve separating the pulp and the juice.
- Peel and grate the raw mango and strain through a sieve separating the pulp and the juice.
- Peel and grate the melon and strain through a sieve separating the pulp and the juice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the cucumber pulp, 1 tablespoon of the mango pulp and 1 tablespoon of the melon pulp and mix together in a bowl. Add the salt, cumin and paprika to this and keep aside.
- Mix all the juices together in a separate bowl.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of the pulp mixture into a small glass and slowly pour the mixed juice over the pulp to top the glass. Chill in refrigerator for half an hour and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe