If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
I had a cucumber martini at a quaint little bar and decided to try to make them myself. They turned out delicious and refreshing.
I had a cucumber martini at a quaint little bar and decided to try to make them myself. They turned out delicious and refreshing.—LadyJ802
Makes: one martini
ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
slices cucumber about 1/8" thick
Leaves of Fresh Mint
ounce Simple Syrup (Sugar Syrup)
- Muddle mint and a cucumber slice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup,and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a fresh mint sprig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe