Author Notes: I had a cucumber martini at a quaint little bar and decided to try to make them myself. They turned out delicious and refreshing. —LadyJ802
Makes: one martini
ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
slices cucumber about 1/8" thick
Leaves of Fresh Mint
ounce Simple Syrup (Sugar Syrup)
In This Recipe
- Muddle mint and a cucumber slice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup,and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a fresh mint sprig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe