If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was experimenting one day and came up with this. It is now a family gathering requirement! —Payaso
Serves about 4-5 people
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
teaspoon black pepper
cup Annie's Naturals Shitake and Sesame Vinaigrette
- Wash cucumbers and cut ends off. Peel skin in alternating strips.
- Cut cucumber down center lengthwise. Slice cucumber halves width-wise, approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Slice bell peppers. Cut strips into 3-4 sections.
- Slice tomatoes into sections. Cut sections in half.
- Chop up cilantro.
- Mix all vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and vinaigrette to desired taste. Mix well.
- Cover; chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe