If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wonderful warm weather starter or snack. —cookiebakerXL
- 3 English cucmbers
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup baby shrimp
- Peel and seed the cucumbers and cut into 1 inch chunks. Toss with the salt and place in acollander over a bowl to drain for at least 2 hours. Rinse and drain again.
- Combine cucumbers, garlic, parsley, lemon zest and juice,chives and Worchestershire sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add sour cream and blend again. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill for 2 hours or more to allow flavors to blend.
- Retaste and correct salt and pepper if necessary. Ladle into small bowls or cups and garnish each with a few shrimp.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe