If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My grandmother always made a wonderful cucumber salad from fresh cucumbers and tomatoes from her garden. That recipe has inspired me to make a cucumber salad of my own. I love fruit and sweet things so I decided to put a twist on a cucumber salad. Make sure that you use all fresh ingredients! —Queen's Kitchen
- 1 Cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 Mangos peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- Combine all fruit into a bowl
- Combine all ingredients for dressing into a food processor or blender. If you don't have one of these you can put the ingredients into a container and shake.
- When dressing is mixed, pour over fruit mixture. You might not need all the dressing. Pour in until you have your desired taste and texture of the fruit. If you have any left over this is great for a salad dressing.
- Stir together fruit and dressing and serve cold.