Author Notes: I made this up. I make it when I can get fresh mozz at the farmer's market - and when basil is in season!!! Yum!! —GlutenFreeBabe
- one pound fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil, stems removed and discarded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add garlic, olive oil and basil to a food processor. Pulse until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with chopped mozzarella and tomatoes. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella