If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Start with a smoky slice of Canadian Bacon then add sweet roasted peppers and fluffy scrambled egg. Finish with mozzarella! Breakfast!
—garlic and zest
- 1/2 cup roasted bell pepper, seeded and peeled
- 4 slices canadian bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- parsley or chives for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray vegetable spray into 4 regular sized muffin tins. Place a slice of canadian bacon in each of the prepared tins and press it into the muffin form.
- Chop the bell pepper into 1/2" dice and divide evenly among the muffin tins.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and season with the salt and pepper. Divide the eggs among the muffin tins. Sprinkle each of the egg cups with cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes until the center is just set. Turn up the oven to broil and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes to brown the top lightly. Remove from the oven and let rest for 1-2 minutes. Use a sharp knife to loosen the edges of the egg cups and transfer to a platter or plate. Sprinkle with parsley or chives and serve.