If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A SUPER simple one-pot dinner that's low calorie, low carb, Paleo, gluten free and takes just 10 minutes to make. This will be your go-to week night dinner! —Megan Olson
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1 1/4 pounds pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups marinara sauce (I use an organic, no salt added, low sugar one)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with olive oil.
- Add turkey breast, garlic, bell pepper and seasonings. Using a spatula break up the meat and cook until just browned 4-5 minutes.
- Next add baby spinach and marinara sauce and cook another 3 minutes then add zoodles to the skillet.
- Using a tongs, stir zoodles into the sauce. Cook another 2-3 minutes to make the zucchini a little tender.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.