If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 handfuls small kale for salad.
- 1 Shredded carrot.
- 1 cup Coriander leaves.
- 2 Spring onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons Shredded fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons Slivered toasted almonds.
- Juice of half a lemon
- Juice of half an orange
- 1 tablespoon Apple vinegar.
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Crushed pink peppercorns.
- 1 piece Garlic sliced in four.
- Sea salt
- For the dressing, mix the olive oil, peppers, garlic and salt. Make at least a few hours ahead or preferably overnight.
- Cut the leaves in bite size pieces. Add the carrot and all the acids, lemon and orange juice and vinegar. Toss and leave in a cool place for 2 hours to marinade.(cook)
- Discard the garlic from the dressing and pour the oil with the rest of the ingredients in the salad.
- Toss and serve.