Author Notes: I often have salads for lunch. But every vegetarian out there will tell you that that gets old sometimes. So, what's to do? Well, occasionally a switch it up with salad, pasta salad that is. But, this is not your mother's pasta salad from a box. Its a salad, with all the veggies packed in that you would expect, but in a way that you wouldn't. —cooking4carnivores
bag of multi-colored veggie rotini
sliced grape tomatoes,
marinated mini-mozzarella balls
fresh herbs - both basil and parsley
a bit of olive oil
kosher salt and ground pepper
parmesan for topping
- Make the pasta per the instructions on the package.
- Drain pasta. Add in the other ingredients and toss with oil.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with parmesan. Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella