If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I often have salads for lunch. But every vegetarian out there will tell you that that gets old sometimes. So, what's to do? Well, occasionally a switch it up with salad, pasta salad that is. But, this is not your mother's pasta salad from a box. Its a salad, with all the veggies packed in that you would expect, but in a way that you wouldn't. —cooking4carnivores
bag of multi-colored veggie rotini
sliced grape tomatoes,
marinated mini-mozzarella balls
fresh herbs - both basil and parsley
a bit of olive oil
kosher salt and ground pepper
parmesan for topping
- Make the pasta per the instructions on the package.
- Drain pasta. Add in the other ingredients and toss with oil.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with parmesan. Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella