If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 3 to 4
- 1 pound napa cabbage kimchi (https://food52.com/recipes/44375-kimchi)
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Korean chile paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 scallions, 2 sliced into 3-inch pieces, 1 chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water or kimchi brine
- 5 ounces pork belly, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces medium-firm tofu, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Combine kimchi, kimchi brine, onion, hot pepper flakes, sugar, sliced scallions, and sesame oil in a large pot.
- Add the water and simmer for 25 minutes. Add pork belly and tofu and cook 4 to 5 more minutes until tofu is soft and fluffy.
- Sprinkle the chopped scallion on top and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!