If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Pine Nuts
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix up your ground turkey with onion powder, garlic powder and S&P.
- Divide your meat into four different portions.
- Insert slice of fresh mozzarella into middle of two portions of the meat. Seal the sides of the meat so cheese doesnt melt out.
- Put 2 cups of fresh basil, 2 cloves of garlic, 1/2 a cup of parmesan cheese, and pine nuts into the food processor. Add EVOO as soon as you begin to process. Make sure texture is smooth.
- Grill your turkey burgers until desired.
- When burgers are done. Drizzle your burgers with pesto and top with sun dried tomatoes. You can put it on top of a whole wheat bun or no bun!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella