pound Ground Turkey
Cloves of Garlic
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Salt & Pepper
In This Recipe
- Mix up your ground turkey with onion powder, garlic powder and S&P.
- Divide your meat into four different portions.
- Insert slice of fresh mozzarella into middle of two portions of the meat. Seal the sides of the meat so cheese doesnt melt out.
- Put 2 cups of fresh basil, 2 cloves of garlic, 1/2 a cup of parmesan cheese, and pine nuts into the food processor. Add EVOO as soon as you begin to process. Make sure texture is smooth.
- Grill your turkey burgers until desired.
- When burgers are done. Drizzle your burgers with pesto and top with sun dried tomatoes. You can put it on top of a whole wheat bun or no bun!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella