Author Notes: I love adding spice to just about everything! This is a very complex tasting appetizer that is super easy to make. —allbelle
strips of bacon, cut in half
balls of buffalo mozzarella, roughly 2”
slices of pear, peeled
fresh jalapeño - stemmed, seeded, and sliced
dash black pepper
In This Recipe
- Place the mozzarella balls in the freezer.
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until they have begun to brown on both sides, remove from heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice on the pear slices.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around one cheese ball, pear slice, and jalapeño slice. Thread it on a metal skewer. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the skewers on a grill over medium high heat for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!