If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love adding spice to just about everything! This is a very complex tasting appetizer that is super easy to make. —allbelle
strips of bacon, cut in half
balls of buffalo mozzarella, roughly 2”
slices of pear, peeled
fresh jalapeño - stemmed, seeded, and sliced
dash black pepper
- Place the mozzarella balls in the freezer.
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until they have begun to brown on both sides, remove from heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice on the pear slices.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around one cheese ball, pear slice, and jalapeño slice. Thread it on a metal skewer. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the skewers on a grill over medium high heat for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!