If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Salmon and potato pudding recipe from Sweden, which I originally got from Magnus Nilsson's Nordic Cookbook and then modified as I saw fit. —David White
ounces smoked salmon, in slices
boiled red potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
cups heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
bunch chopped dill
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In an 8x8 dish, layer the potatoes and salmon so that the bottom and top layers are potato. Top each layer with pepper, dill, and a small amount of salt if desired.
- Mix the eggs and cream together, season with salt and pepper, and cover the potatoes and fish, making sure everything is completely covered. Top with dill.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the pudding has set and has turned a golden yellow.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner