If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light and fresh, these grilled tacos are perfect for lunch or dinner. Loaded with fresh flavors, they pack a flavorful punch without added calories. —The Domestic Dietitian
- 8 ounces Steak
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt, plain
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup Shredded Lettuce
- Season steak with salt and pepper, grill for about 5 minutes on each side
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan over medium heat and add sliced onion. Sprinkle with salt and cook for about 15 minutes, until brown and caramelized.
- To make herb sauce, In food processor, combine Greek Yogurt, Avocado, Cilantro, Garlic Clove, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Combine until smooth
- Broil corn tortillas in oven (or over open flame on stovetop) until lightly charbroiled
- Start with tortilla, then add shredded lettuce, steak, caramelized onions, and top with herb sauce