If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: about 2 cups
bunch dandelion (about 1 pound or 6 cups packed)
cup sunflower oil
cloves garlic, sliced
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
cup pre soaked sunflower seeds
- Clean, wash and slice dandelions into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat 1 cup oil, add sliced garlic and fry for 30 seconds when you smell garlic aroma add dandelions and cook 5-6 minutes, season with salt and black pepper.
- Take off the stove and cool to room temperature.
- Place into food processor and process 20-30 seconds, add sunflower seeds (soaked for 30-40 minutes in hot water) and process till you get the texture you like. Don’t pure completely.
- Pesto can be served on crostini, vegetable, with rice or pasta.