If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A chilled spring soup made with avocado, asparagus, and fresh herbs and spices for thick and creamy gazpacho. —Nutrition Stripped
- 3 medium avocados, pitted
- 1 pound asparagus, roasted or slightly steamed
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh group pepper
- Using a high speed blender, combine all ingredients except the roasted asparagus, until smooth. Add asparagus to the blender and pulse to desired thickness- I like to leave the asparagus quite chunky but you have the option to completely puree it with the other ingredients to make a smooth soup.
- Store leftovers in an airtight glass container for up to 1 week. Enjoy chilled or gently warm before serving.
- Garnish with optional garnish ingredients.