If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just another excuse to eat sour cream. —Eatingcasual
- 1 cauliflower
- 3 bay leaf
- 1/3 cup italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed chili
- salt 'n' pepper
- Sour Cream (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- In a bowl, mix everything together (except the sour cream)
- Spread the mix on a baking tray (with a baking mat)
- and roast for 10 min.
- take the baking tray out of the oven and mix with a spatula.
- put back in the oven for another 10 min.
- Done! Just dip into sour cream and enjoy.