Author Notes: Just invented one night as a just pan seared tilapia with salt and pepper was too bland. —jsacks
tablespoons minced garlic
Plum tomato (the firmer the better), diced
red pepper, diced
Flour for dusting
In This Recipe
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Pat dry tilapia fillets, then dust them with flour on both sides.
- Once pan is hot, lay fish in lightly coated pan, add diced tomato, red pepper & garlic on top and in pan
- Saute on each side for approx 5 minutes. Make sure to move veggies so they don't burn.
- Once browned, remove and serve with a splash of lemon juice. Enjoy. Pairs very well with roasted cauliflower