Author Notes: Just invented one night as a just pan seared tilapia with salt and pepper was too bland. —jsacks
- 1 pound tilapia
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Plum tomato (the firmer the better), diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Flour for dusting
- Olive oil
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Pat dry tilapia fillets, then dust them with flour on both sides.
- Once pan is hot, lay fish in lightly coated pan, add diced tomato, red pepper & garlic on top and in pan
- Saute on each side for approx 5 minutes. Make sure to move veggies so they don't burn.
- Once browned, remove and serve with a splash of lemon juice. Enjoy. Pairs very well with roasted cauliflower