If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Have you ever roasted your spring onions?? —Piper Nigrum (GamzE)
- 2 bunches Spring Onions
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Horse Radish Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons Grated Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Wash and peel your spring onions. Cut them same size.
- Place a baking sheet on your tray. Drizzle olive oil over them.
- Roast them in the oven till tender at 2oo C. Turn them half way.
- Grate your horseradish. Whisk salt pepper olive oil and vinegar,add the chopped parsley and horseradish.