If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It will be good as a main dish and also as a side dish. And it is best suited to Bento lunch box. —momina ina
pieces green bell pepper
pieces quail egg
piece onion (medium size)
grams ground meat (beef and pork)
tablespoon paprika powder
pinches black pepper
tablespoons Japanese Worcestershire sauce
teaspoon sour cream
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, and remove seeds.
- Cook quail eggs in boiling water. Peel them and cut in half lengthwise.
- Stuff peppers with above mixture, and put eggs on them, and bake 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Here are some pictures step by step. http://daidokoro.mominaina.com/10159
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner