Author Notes: This recipe blends the flavors of basil, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and summer squash into a mouth watering dish. —Daynish4782
- 4 Medium green zucchini
- 2 Medium yellow zucchini (summer squash)
- 8-10 Green onion chopped coursely
- 6 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1-2 teaspoons Sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces Basil and Sundried Tomato Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil (coursely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Sundried tomatoes in oil (coursely chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash zucchini and summer squash. Cut each zucchini and summer squash lengthwise and the cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Arrange zucchini on a roasting pan in a single layer. Drizzle with more Olive Oil.
- Mix together green onions, garlic, sea salt, olive oil, basil and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl. Pour on evenly over zucchini mixture.
- Cover zucchini mixture with feta cheese and cook for 25 minutes. Stirring once. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe