Author Notes: This recipe blends the flavors of basil, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and summer squash into a mouth watering dish. —Daynish4782
Medium green zucchini
Medium yellow zucchini (summer squash)
Green onion chopped coursely
Garlic cloves (minced)
teaspoons Sea salt
teaspoons Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
ounces Basil and Sundried Tomato Feta Cheese
cup Fresh basil (coursely chopped)
cup Sundried tomatoes in oil (coursely chopped)
In This Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash zucchini and summer squash. Cut each zucchini and summer squash lengthwise and the cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Arrange zucchini on a roasting pan in a single layer. Drizzle with more Olive Oil.
- Mix together green onions, garlic, sea salt, olive oil, basil and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl. Pour on evenly over zucchini mixture.
- Cover zucchini mixture with feta cheese and cook for 25 minutes. Stirring once. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe