Author Notes: Fresh Strawberry Margarita recipe: perfectly balanced alternative to the classic. With tequila, fresh strawberries, fresh lime, & strawberry liquor. —Holly
large fresh strawberries
ounces strawberry liquor
ounces reposado 100% agave tequila
teaspoons fresh lime juice
sugar for rim, if desired
- Slice up strawberries and put them in a food processor or blender.
- Add the strawberry liquor and process until the fresh strawberries are fully incorporated. Pour strawberry puree into martini shaker.
- Add lime juice and tequila to the shaker, and some ice.
- Shake until well-mixed.
- Sugar the rim of your glass if desired.
- Pour margarita over ice, garnish with lime wedges, or a fresh strawberry, and enjoy!