If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh Strawberry Margarita recipe: perfectly balanced alternative to the classic. With tequila, fresh strawberries, fresh lime, & strawberry liquor. —Holly
- 3 large fresh strawberries
- 1.5 ounces strawberry liquor
- 2 ounces reposado 100% agave tequila
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- sugar for rim, if desired
- Slice up strawberries and put them in a food processor or blender.
- Add the strawberry liquor and process until the fresh strawberries are fully incorporated. Pour strawberry puree into martini shaker.
- Add lime juice and tequila to the shaker, and some ice.
- Shake until well-mixed.
- Sugar the rim of your glass if desired.
- Pour margarita over ice, garnish with lime wedges, or a fresh strawberry, and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails