(4 oz each, frozen) skinless mahi mahi fillets or any firm fish (cod, haddock, salmon, sea bass, halibut)
sweet baby bell peppers, julienne
small zucchini cut in to ½ inch thick sticks
medium carrot, julienne
green onions (white and green parts), sliced
tablespoons coconut oil
cup white wine
tablespoons lemon juice
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Defrost fish in the sink under cold running water at least halfway or if you are planning ahead in the fridge overnight (if you are using frozen fish).
- You will need pan wide enough to fit fish in a single layer.
- Heat 3 tbsp coconut oil, saute carrot, green onion and peppers 2-3 minutes add zucchini and saute for an additional minute.
- Add white wine, lemon juice and water, bring to boil and place fish fillets in the pan, season with salt and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with rice or soft polenta (I used whole grain black rice).