If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
(4 oz each, frozen) skinless mahi mahi fillets or any firm fish (cod, haddock, salmon, sea bass, halibut)
sweet baby bell peppers, julienne
small zucchini cut in to ½ inch thick sticks
medium carrot, julienne
green onions (white and green parts), sliced
tablespoons coconut oil
cup white wine
tablespoons lemon juice
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Defrost fish in the sink under cold running water at least halfway or if you are planning ahead in the fridge overnight (if you are using frozen fish).
- You will need pan wide enough to fit fish in a single layer.
- Heat 3 tbsp coconut oil, saute carrot, green onion and peppers 2-3 minutes add zucchini and saute for an additional minute.
- Add white wine, lemon juice and water, bring to boil and place fish fillets in the pan, season with salt and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with rice or soft polenta (I used whole grain black rice).