If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 Medium size beetroots
- 50 grams Muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 Lemon juice
- 2-4 Puff Pastry
- 1 tablespoon Orange Zest
- 1 tablespoon Orange Juice
- Wash and Clean your Beetroots.
- Put them in an aluminuim foil. Add 1/2 orange zest, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven untill lightly soft.
- Cool down and peel and cut into quarters.
- İn an 18-20 cm iron skillet melt butter and sugar. Place the beetroots. Add honey orange juice, 1/2 zest,nutmeg. Caramelise them for 5-10 minutes. Put the puff pastry on top of the beets,tuck the sides in.
- Cook in oven 200C until golden.