If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Cottage Cheese Pancakes are the perfect balance of protein & whole grains with 4 simple ingredients & only 95 calories each! —Megan Olson
cups Gluten Free rolled oats
large egg whites
cups low fat cottage cheese
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet to form a pancake.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to appear then using a spatula flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove promptly from the skillet and place on a cooling rack while you repeat the process for remaining batter.
- Store in the refrigerator up to a week or freeze up to a month.