Author Notes: These Cottage Cheese Pancakes are the perfect balance of protein & whole grains with 4 simple ingredients & only 95 calories each! —Megan Olson
cups Gluten Free rolled oats
large egg whites
cups low fat cottage cheese
In This Recipe
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet to form a pancake.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to appear then using a spatula flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove promptly from the skillet and place on a cooling rack while you repeat the process for remaining batter.
- Store in the refrigerator up to a week or freeze up to a month.