If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish is best served on your patio during a sunny day with a glass of wine on the side. White or rose is best. Use a wood serving board for a more authentic home-y feel. Simple dish that works as a great side during BBQs as well :) —Eatingcasual
Serves 2 as snack, 4 as side dishes
of a daikon radish
feta, to taste
- with a mandolin slicer slice both of the radish (cut in half the daikon, its easier to eat)
- Cut in half, the cherry tomato
- Cut the scallions in length (so they stay long)
- put together the vegetable, in a bowl or, in a plate (like in the picture)
- on top of the vegetable crumble the feta and put the whole leaves of basil.
- for the vinaigrette, pour some oil olive and juice the lime, Add salt'n'pepper.