Author Notes: This dish is best served on your patio during a sunny day with a glass of wine on the side. White or rose is best. Use a wood serving board for a more authentic home-y feel. Simple dish that works as a great side during BBQs as well :) —Eatingcasual
Serves: 2 as snack, 4 as side dishes
of a daikon radish
feta, to taste
- with a mandolin slicer slice both of the radish (cut in half the daikon, its easier to eat)
- Cut in half, the cherry tomato
- Cut the scallions in length (so they stay long)
- put together the vegetable, in a bowl or, in a plate (like in the picture)
- on top of the vegetable crumble the feta and put the whole leaves of basil.
- for the vinaigrette, pour some oil olive and juice the lime, Add salt'n'pepper.