If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I personally don't like to east sweet, never have, but my 3.5 years old son, has the sweetest tooth. This recipe is very easy, and the result is "Wow" —Snezhana Flynn
Chocolate cookies, butter, eggwhite
- 400 grams Chocolate cookies( similar to Oreo's), or Oreo
- 100 grams Unsalted butter
- 1 Eggwhite
Cream cheese, whipping cream, melted chocolate (or Nutela),Confectioner's sugar, Vanilla sugar, strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, corn starch
- 600 grams Cream cheese
- 200 grams Whipping cream
- 200 grams Melted chocolate Nutela
- 130 grams Confectioner's sugar
- 10 grams Vanilla sugar
- 600 grams Strawberries
- 150 grams Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Run the cookies through a food processor, add the melted butter and the egg white. Take a 24cm cake form or Tart, and cover the bottom with the cokkie, egg and butter mixture. Bake for 10 min on a pre-heated at 180C (350F) oven.
- Mix the cream cheese and the whipped cream,confectioner's sugar and the vanilla sugar. Separate this mix on two. In one of the mixture, add the melted chocolate-mix with the chocolate.
- Clean the strawberries from the handles, put them in pot, add the sugar, lemon juice. Cook in low temperature, but don't mix-you need the strawberries to stay whole.
- Mix the corn starch with 6 spoons of cold water, and add it to the strawberries for about two min. Remove from stove. Let strawberries cool .
- Poor the white cream mixture over the baked cookie base, pour the chocolate mixture over the white mixture. On top, add the strawberries topping. Cool the dessert in refrigerator before serving
More Great Recipes: Cakes