If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an UNrecipe. You decide how to cook the asparagus: boil, steam, broil, grill. Just be sure to use my recipe for Caper Vinaigrette. —Despina Yeargin
- 1 bunch asparagus, cooked your way
- 1/2 cup (or more) shaved Parmesan
- 1/4 cup (or more) toasted sliced almonds
- few grinds of black pepper (or more)
- few bits of fresh herbs (whatever you like)
- 1/4 cup (or more) of my Caper Vinaigrette
- Prepare as you wish, serve on a beautiful platter and drizzle with the vinaigrette. You can find the recipe here, https://food52.com/recipes/54607-caper-vinaigrette
- Top with the freshly cracked black pepper, shaved cheese and toasted almonds. Use toasted breadcrumbs if you prefer.
- Finish with fresh herbs...if you wish. Everything can be made ahead and assembled at the last minute.