If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A protein-packed avocado toast with chia seeds and edamame, topped with spicy pickled veggies. Makes for a great lunch or dinner. —Mighty Delicious
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup edamame, cooked
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 3 sprigs of parsley, rinsed and dried
- 3 sprigs of cilantro, rinsend and dried
- 4-5 small mint leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1/3 cup trader Joe's spicy pickled veggies
- a squeeze of lime juice
- 1 slice of good quality sourdough bread, toasted
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the avocado, season with sea salt and pepper and add the lime juice. Spread the mixture over the toasted slice of bread. Sprinkle with the chia seeds and then the edamame. Top with spicy pickled veggies and herbs.