If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This slaw was insprired by vvvaness's recipe for Yum Dogs https://food52.com/recipes/12425-yum-dogs. I had made the slaw with cabbage instead of bean sprouts for our hot dogs, then added edamame and snow peas for a lunch salad. Exactly what I like to eat for my lunches! —nannydeb
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 4 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup red onion, shaved or slivered
- 1/2 - 1 fresh jalapeno (or to taste), minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups edamame, hulled and cooked
- 1 1/2 cups snow pea, cut in 1 inch pieces
- Mix together rice wine vinegar, sugar, salt and grated ginger in a large mixing bowl, until sugar & salt have dissolved.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad