If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An alternative to ordinary guacamole with a zesty dose of wasabi and a hint of fresh ginger.
- 4 avocados halved and pitted
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, add the scooped flesh of the avocados and mash with a fork until soft but a bit chunky.
- Add wasabi, lime juice, ginger, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips, rice crackers or fresh veggies.