If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I think of back to school time I think of all the sweets and pb&j sandwiches I looked forward to in my lunchbox. Now a days peanut butter is banned from most schools due to allergies so I used almond butter to make these delicious no-bake bars. You can substitute with whatever nut butter you like! —Milk and Cardamom
Makes 1 8x8 pan
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 7 ounces chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, melted
- Prepare a 8x8 pan by spraying with cooking spray and lining with parchment paper with some paper hanging over the edges.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cashew nutella butter and melted better in a small bowl until well combined. Press into the bottom of the baking pan using a greased cup. Press hard to get a nice smooth compact layer.
- Melt the chocolate by microwaving it in a bowl in 15 second increments (mix in between). Pour the chocolate onto the graham cracker bottom and spread evenly.
- Melt almond or cashew butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Drop spoonfuls on top of the chocolate. Create a marble pattern by dragging the tip of a knife through the chocolate and nut butter.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, Lift the bars out using the parchment paper and cut into small bars. Enjoy!