Author Notes: When I think of back to school time I think of all the sweets and pb&j sandwiches I looked forward to in my lunchbox. Now a days peanut butter is banned from most schools due to allergies so I used almond butter to make these delicious no-bake bars. You can substitute with whatever nut butter you like! —Milk and Cardamom
Makes: 1 8x8 pan
cups graham cracker crumbs
cup almond butter
cup melted butter
ounces chocolate, melted
tablespoons almond butter, melted
- Prepare a 8x8 pan by spraying with cooking spray and lining with parchment paper with some paper hanging over the edges.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cashew nutella butter and melted better in a small bowl until well combined. Press into the bottom of the baking pan using a greased cup. Press hard to get a nice smooth compact layer.
- Melt the chocolate by microwaving it in a bowl in 15 second increments (mix in between). Pour the chocolate onto the graham cracker bottom and spread evenly.
- Melt almond or cashew butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Drop spoonfuls on top of the chocolate. Create a marble pattern by dragging the tip of a knife through the chocolate and nut butter.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, Lift the bars out using the parchment paper and cut into small bars. Enjoy!