If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I decided to upgrade everyone’s favorite campfire treat to something more restaurant quality. (How very MasterChef of me ) It’s the perfect dessert for the summer because it’s no bake, so no hot oven needed! The ganache just melts in your mouth and is super silky and smooth. It even tastes like a s’more because the fluff is caramelized just like a roasted marshmallow. It takes just 30 minutes to make! You have no reason not to try this out! —Milk and Cardamom
Makes 1 9-inch tart
Graham Cracker Crust
cups graham cracker crumbs
cup unsalted butter, melted
cup granulated sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until it feels like wet sand. Using the bottom of a cup, press the mixture into the pan and onto the edges. The edges should be at least 1 inch high. Make sure you pack it nice and tight.
cup marshmallow fluff
grams dark chocolate, chopped
grams milk chocolate, chopped
milliliters heavy cream
cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- Pop the marshmallow fluff into the microwave for 10 seconds so it's easy to spread. Using an off set spatula, gently spread the fluff onto the crust.
- You can brown the marshmallow fluff two ways! 1) Set the crust under a broiler and watch it carefully to make sure the crust doesn't burn. 2) Use a creme brulee torch to caramelize the fluff. Set the crust aside
- Add chopped chocolate to medium sized bowl. In a heavy bottom saucepan, bring heavy cream to a boil while stirring constantly. Pour the hot heavy cream over the chocolate. Let this sit for 3 minutes.
- Stir the heavy cream and chocolate together until you get a silky smooth ganache.
- Pour the ganache into the crust. Tap the pan onto a table to get rid of any air bubbles. Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top for decoration.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!