If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Shaving the Kimchi topping makes for a quick rendition of the classic serving it over a shaved beef salad makes for a really tasty dish!! —Shari Saslaw
5 Minute Kimchi
- 1 cup Shaved Napa Cabbage
- 1 cup Shaved Jicama
- 1/2 cup Shaved Red Bell Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Gochujang Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Quality Soy Sauce
- 1. Wilt Shaved Napa Cabbage in microwave for 1 minute. Drain. 2. Mix all ingredients together and let sit for 5 minutes.
Shaved Beef Salad
- 1 pound Very thinly sliced rare roast beef
- 1 bunch Butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup Diagonally thin sliced scallion
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarse sea salt
- 2 dashes Toasted sesame oil
- 1. Pull the lettuce leafs apart. 2. Cut the roast beef slices into 2 inch bite size piece. 3. Toss the sliced beef with the remaining ingredients.
- Plating: Line a platter with the butter lettuce, mound the seasoned shaved beef, and top with the shaved Kimchi mix.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad