If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Two things are abundant during summer; sweet corn and garden fresh basil. Offer this version to your guests and they will never eat corn off the cob again. Summer Bliss! I hope you enjoy it! - Cheryl —cchayes123
- 4 Ears Fresh Roasted Corn on Cob
- 1 Roasted, Peeled & Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Frozen Shelled Organic Edamame (Soy Beans)
- 2 Bunches Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 cup Chopped Basil
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Powdered Chipotle Chile Pepper
- Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat your grill.
- Cut off silk from the tops of your corn and steam (in the husk) in the microwave at full power for 8 minutes. Allow corn to cool 5 minutes before removing husk.
- Place bell pepper on the grill until blackened. (About 5 minutes). Remove and allow to cool. Remove the charred skin, seed and dice bell pepper.
- Place corn on grill and rotate until lightly blackened on all sides. Remove and allow to cool. Remove corn with a sharp knife.
- Combine all ingredients and allow flavors to mingle 1 hour in the refrigerator. Can be served cold or, at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil