If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple breakfast is filling, healthy and delicious. You can try adding different toppings, like bananas, cinnamon, strawberries, or nuts. Alternatively, you can try topping your pudding with avocado or pistachios for a savory taste. What’s easier than reaching in the refrigerator in the morning and dishing out some breakfast pudding? This will be a recipe you come back to often. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
cups Coconut Milk Unsweetened (or Almond Milk)
cup Chia Seeds
teaspoons Vanilla Extract
tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Add 2 cups of milk to a sealable glass container such as a glass jar.
- Pour in the chia seeds, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Secure the lid and shake to combine.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours. No less than 5 hours.
- Serve the pudding topped with blackberries and mango.