Author Notes: This fruit salad is tangy, tart and sweet – all at the same time. It’s quick to make and stores well.You can make it on Sunday evening and have a delicious salad for breakfast for the next few days! You’ll love the simplicity of the whipped honey and added flavor of the lime zest. TIP: Be sure to coat the bananas in lime juice so they don’t brown. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
Starfruit (end trimmed and sliced)
Grapefruit (peeled and sliced)
Apricots (pit removed and sliced)
- Add the prepped fruit to a bowl.
- Zest the lime into the salad.
- Add the honey to a bowl or cup. Whisk to whip, until no longer translucent.
- Drizzle the honey over the salad.
- Gently combine. Cover to store. Serve chilled.