If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fruit salad is tangy, tart and sweet – all at the same time. It’s quick to make and stores well.You can make it on Sunday evening and have a delicious salad for breakfast for the next few days! You’ll love the simplicity of the whipped honey and added flavor of the lime zest. TIP: Be sure to coat the bananas in lime juice so they don’t brown. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 1 Starfruit (end trimmed and sliced)
- 1 Grapefruit (peeled and sliced)
- 2 Apricots (pit removed and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Add the prepped fruit to a bowl.
- Zest the lime into the salad.
- Add the honey to a bowl or cup. Whisk to whip, until no longer translucent.
- Drizzle the honey over the salad.
- Gently combine. Cover to store. Serve chilled.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch