If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Your mashed potatoes have finally been given a makeover. When mashed with garlic and herbs, no one at the table will know that they are actually eating something good for them. Covered with turkey gravy, this is comfort food in a bowl. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 2 Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Fresh chopped herbs (optional)
- Sea Salt and Fresh Black Pepper to taste
- Steam the cauliflower and garlic cloves in a steamer basket until very tender.
- Transfer to a food processor and process until smooth (or alternatively, you can just mash with a potato masher.)
- Stir in the olive oil, coconut milk, herbs if desired, and season with salt and pepper before serving.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch