If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cauliflower doesn’t get enough attention. Loaded with nutrients, it can be perfect for just about any dish. In this recipe, the cauliflower adds a nice consistency that’s light and creamy–not leaving you with that bloated feeling. Throw in chicken for added flavor and protein, this chicken stew is comfort food you can feel good about. This recipe is healthy, delicious, and even better the next day. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets
- 6 cups Chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 1 Onion (diced)
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
- Heat the oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven. Add the onions and cook until soft. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the spinach and cauliflower and add the broth. Bring to a boil and add the chicken breasts. Reduce to a simmer and simmer until chicken is cooked, about 20 minutes.