If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fresh answer to a summer soup. This is a fabulous dish that's a hit with even the most picky of eaters - and so simple to make! —Virginie Degryse
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 english cucumber, seeds removed & diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- optional feta cheese (topping)
- optional chopped jalapeno (topping)
- optional mint (topping)
- Put everything in the blender, until nice and smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, serve and add any toppings you want. I added feta, mint and jalapeño and the mix of flavors was just divine. (Goat cheese would be nice as well)
- Et Voila, Bon Appetit!