If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It can be served like small salad or a condiment with BBQ, sandwiches or wraps. —anka
Makes about 2 cups
- 15-20 green beans, sliced crosswise (3-4 mm thick)
- 4 green onions, white and light green parts sliced crosswise (3-4 mm thick)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Slice green beans, green onion and chop cilantro. (You can add 1/2 minced jalapeno but it is optional)
- Mix lemon juice, oils, salt and ginger. Add to the beans and mix.
- Let the salsa marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.