If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasted vegetables are so yummy & could not be easier to make. The heat brings out a wonderful sweetness making these Roasted Carrots one of our favorites! —Sarah 'n Spice
- 12 Carrots
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean and peel the carrots. Cut off the tops and bottoms.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until slightly browned and tender.