If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy ginger, sweet golden-hued carrot, plenty of umami, and the perfect amount of heat all combined in one sunny and bright dressing. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
Makes 1 cup
- 2 small carrots, scrubbed and roughly chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 red chile, seeded and roughly chopped (optional)
- 4 teaspoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola or other neutral oil
- Combine all ingredients except canola oil in a food processor. Process until a smooth consistency is achieved, about one minute.
- With processor running, pour in the canola oil in a thin stream until it is all incorporated into the dressing. Store dressing in the refrigerator - dressing will keep up to 1 week.