If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilled Lemon and herb thin sliced chicken breast with fresh mozzarella Meyer lemon garlic aioli and arugula on a whole wheat ciabatta roll. —Rosalba R
- 2 thin sliced chicken cultlets
- 2 whole wheat ciabatta rolls
- 1 pinch herb de prevance
- 1.5 Meyer lemons juiced (can substitute regular lemons)
- 1.5 teaspoons lemon zest grated
- 3 cloves of garlic divided
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 cup light mayonaise
- 2 pinches freshly ground pepper
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 4 slices of fresh mozzarella
- To a bowl add chicken cutlets the juice of one lemon and grated zest, herbs DE provenance, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 crushed garlic cloves. Let marinate at least 1 hour, add 1 table spoon of oil to stove top or outdoor grill. Grill chicken until fully cooked set aside and keep warm.
- In a small bowl add one cup of mayonnaise 1 crushed garlic clove the juice of 1/2 a lemon or more to taste grated lemon zest a pinch and salt and pepper and mix well set aside for at least an hour.
- Slice the rolls in half and place on a cookie sheet and place under a low broil until lightly toasted, remove from broiler spread aioli on each side of the panini and add mozzarella to one side and layer arugula and lay the chicken on top, place roll halves back under the broiler until mozzarella is melted add sides together and slice in half.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Chicken