If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There’s simple — and then there’s SIMPLE.
This recipe can barely even be counted as a recipe at all — but that’s what makes it awesome. Chop up a few of the freshest veggies you can find, stir ’em around with some tzatziki, and you’ve got yourself a salad fit for any picnic enthusiast. —Cava Grill
- 3 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4-5 tablespoons CAVA Tzatziki
- Fresh cracked pepper and sea salt
- Toss cucumbers, red onion, and pepper together with tzatziki. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.