Author Notes: This Frittata with Asparagus, Bruschetta, and Fontina is super easy to make and are extremely customizable. Plus, one pan clean up! —Sarah 'n Spice
tablespoons heavy whipping cream
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
tablespoons unsalted butter
pound trimmed and thinly sliced
cup bruschetta, drained
ounces Fontina, diced
In This Recipe
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- Heat the oil and butter in a 12-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Add in asparagus and sauté until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the bruschetta and continue sautéing another 2-3 minutes, until warmed through.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the asparagus and bruschetta mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and cook until the frittata starts to set at the edges, about 3 minutes. Run a rubber spatula around the edge of the skillet to pull frittata away from the sides. This is going to help release it after we put it in the oven.
- Place the skillet under the broiler until the top is set and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Let the frittata stand 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittata from skillet and slide the frittata onto a cutting board or plate.
- Slice and serve.