If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When searching for a refreshing summer salad look no further. This beautiful side dish will cure any craving. Sweet, salty and fresh! —mostlyveggie
Serves 2 1/2
- 1 Avocado cut into small cubes
- 1 Brown Tomato, chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil, roughly chopped
- 8 Grape Tomatos, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon EVOO
- 2 teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- pinches Salt and course ground Black Pepper
- Gently fold all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil